Bye Bye 2014

It's kind of strange how much we think about what the new year might bring us. We wish each other the best in the new year to come as if something magical might happen as the new year begins.

When the clock strikes 12 and the new year officially begins is it too much to wish for a brand new start? Is it too much to hope that some magic will happen and a year of struggles with finally cease? Is it too much to believe that if you hope hard enough that your wishes could come true?

2014 was a year full of struggles for me. It isn't over yet (I've got a little less than 4 hours to go) but I am having a hard time believing that when I wake up tomorrow something magic is going to happen.

I want to believe. I truly do.

I've practiced seeing things to be grateful for in the midst of many challenges.

I want to believe that 2015 is the year that my life is going to turn around for the better. I want to believe that the struggle will be over.

I want to believe in magic like a child does.

Every day is a new beginning. A new opportunity to start fresh.

I hope 2015 brings you all that you hope for. I hope 2015 will be the new start with new chances to make your dreams come true.

I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment